Error Upload File on Centos Server | ModSecurity: Access denied “MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY” required
I have error when trying to upload file on my web application using centos server. Then i do something like this :
- I check my code for handling upload file and there’s nothing wrong, cause when i try in local server it’s work.
- I check php.ini configuration for max upload file at /etc/php.ini then make sure Maximum allowed size for uploaded files and all it’s great. upload max file is 128Mb. But i’m still got error.
- Then i check on log at /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log and i got error message like this.
[Mon Dec 28 17:50:54 2020] [error] [client 126.96.36.199] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 44 (phase 2). Match of “eq 0” against “MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY” required. [file “/etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf”] [line “39”] [id “200003”] [msg “Multipart parser detected a possible unmatched boundary.”] [hostname “ereport.ptp.co.id”] [uri “/sop_revisi”] [unique_id “X@m4in8AAAEAAElKIBoAAAAF”]
- This error message said that Multipart parser detected a possible unmatched boundary. I don’t know what is it but when i search for solution. I must to comment some line on file /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf.
- I open file /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf
- Search for this code, MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY
- Give comment with add “#”
- Then restart httpd using command service httpd restart
- Then i try to upload it again and success, That’s it. hope it help.